Our chefs have been perfecting great tasting, clean eating body composition meals for well over a decade and we have a loyal following.
At BCM, we take your health seriously and our goal is to provide you with the convenience of easy, pre-made meals to perfectly match your dietary requirements and fitness goals. All meals are:
- freshly made in our kitchens
- low in kilojoules/calories
- portion controlled
- cooked with coconut oil
- certified gluten free
- guaranteed no preservatives
- low Glycaemic Index (GI)
- sealed for freshness not frozen
- delivered to your door or can be picked up at your closest kitchen.
Here at BCM, we believe “you are what you eat” with 80% of what eat, ultimately determining your body composition results.
So, let us get your food right so you can concentrate on reaching your health and fitness goals.
Body Composition Meals creates uncomplicated, great tasting meals for everyone’s dietary needs.
Our meals are nutritious and fresh because we source only quality, locally produced food to ensure you have the right nutrients all types of health, dietary and fitness goals. Getting the body you want all starts from what goes into your mouth.
So just what is body composition?
It’s the percentage of fat to muscle in our bodies and, as muscular tissue is more compact, it determines our body’s leanness.
Losing body fat and gaining muscle mass is very important when working towards good health and fitness because the more lean muscle mass we develop, the fitter and healthier we are.
A nutritionally balanced, portion controlled diet, rich in the best quality fresh ingredients, plays a large role in losing fat and building muscle and good health.
The benefits of a good body composition include:
- A lean body with toned muscles
- Decreased risk of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease
- Improvement in body function for better capacity to exercise and burn off kilojoules/calories
- Increase in metabolism to burn off kilojoules/calories throughout the day.
There are body composition meals for all types of health and fitness goals.
Whether you’re looking for low kilojoule/calorie weight loss dishes, a balanced nutrition diet, muscle gain menus, delicious vegetarian meals or nutrition for a fit body, BCM meals are an important tool to help make your goals a reality.
Our wide range of food choices has been thoughtfully designed to satisfy your taste buds so eating clean, healthy food isn’t bland and boring.
Life can sometimes get very busy. Juggling corporate commitments, family life or just everyday life can make us neglect ourselves. Eating well can be one of the biggest challenges.
Allowing the BCM team to look after all your meal requirements for you and the whole family might be the smartest decision you make.
Poor nutrition, skipping meals and eating on the run can work against good intentions and make us miss the mark when trying to gain fitness and stay fit.
The BCM team wants to change that and the first step is changing your diet.
By trusting us to support your nutritional needs with delicious, healthy and fresh (not frozen) meals delivered right to your door, is your first step towards success!
Healthy eating, made by someone else, has never tasted so good.
Eating the BCM way:
- gives you time to do the things you really want to do
- allows you the peace of mind knowing that you and your family will eat the best they can possibly can
- helps you to achieve fitness and good health without the added complications of buying food, preparing and cooking meals each day.
We believe a lighter impact on the environment should be everyone’s goal.
At BCM we:
- only use locally grown, organic seasonal vegetables. This ensures our carbon footprint is minimal. Seasonal, locally grown vegetables taste better and contain more nutrients because with less traveling and storage time, less nutrients are lost. Fruits and vegetables begin nutrient loss as soon as they are harvested so the best produce is the freshest
- use halal and kosher meat
- cook from scratch
- look to Asian and Eastern cultures for meal inspiration as healthy diet practices and meal creation techniques have been the basis of centuries of healthy lifestyles. In fact, you may have seen some of our traditional recipes on the SBS “Food Safari” show.